What is Alexa Rank? and How you can Increase Alexa Rank? - Spider Blogging
Maybe you heard about Alexa Rank, Alexa Rank is important for every sites. It stats the traffic , site quality and ranking about the site. If you don't know also then you will understand the concept when you complete reading of this post.
Every blogger wants to know how they How to increase the Alexa ranking of the website ? Because this is an important factor so that visitors can be attracted to your blog and at the same time it also provides information to the readers that your blog is a professional blog, as I told above.
Whereas if you are a new blogger then after reading this article you will definitely get basic information about Alexa Rank, which is going to help you increase the ranking of your blog. Then without delay let's start.
|What is Alexa Rank ? and How you can Increase Alexa Rank? - Spider Blogging
What is Alexa Rank?
Since it measures the position of your site in relation to other sites, the rank of your site does not only depend on the traffic of that site but also on the changes in the traffic of the other website. This is the reason why your site rank starts decreasing even when a lot of traffic is coming to your site.
History of Alexa
Is it necessary to improve Alexa Rank?
How is the Alexa Rank calculated?
How to check Alexa Rank?
Myths about Alexa Rankings
1. Alexa only measures the traffic of those people who have installed Alexa Toolbar in their browser.
2. By claiming my site, it affects the rank.
3. Installing Alexa widget improves rank.
4. If the traffic of my site goes up in a particular day, then my ranking will also automatically improve.
5. Alexa only measures internet marketers and site owners.
6.If we pay Alexa then our rank can be better.
How to Improve Alexa Rank?
1. Increase the traffic of your blog
2. Average Time in Your Site
- Inbound Link :- This is a better way so that you can engage your user in your site. In this you have to use the url of your other post in one post. Due to this, users stay in your post for a long time. Note that use only related post.
- Related Post : – You can use some related post plugins. Posts related to this will appear at the end of your blog post. Together with this, users switch from one post to another. Eventually the average time increases.
3. Average Page View Per Visitor
4. Write Unique Articles as well as Topic
Alexa also uses intelligence algorithms like Google, so never copy any other blog article, otherwise your Alexa Rank will also drop and Google will also stop indexing your site.
5. Add Alexa Widget to your site
6. Quality Backlink for your blog
Note that never use your blog URL directly in the comment box, otherwise it may consider it spam as well. Fill the URL of your blog only in the Website field which is below the comment box.
7. Update Blog Regularly
There are many blogs related to your niche in the Internet, so if you do not write frequently on your blog, then it may show a decline in your Alexa rank.
Once your Alexa rank is low, then it takes a lot of time to achieve the earlier rank. Therefore, if you believe me, keep updating your blog regularly, so that your Alexa rank will gradually improve.
Post an article at least a week and try to update your old articles.
Trust me, if you follow these tips given by me properly then not only your Alexa Ranking will increase but your blog traffic will also increase a lot.